On 11/12/2013 08:42 AM, valent.turko...@gmail.com wrote:
I work a lot with different kind of routers, openwrt and other
embedded systems, and they all usually use same address - 192.168.1.1,
so Ubuntu message is quite useful because gives me simple command that
I just copy/paste so I can get rid of old finderprint and I can
connect to new device with same IP but obviously different ssh
fingerprint.

1) I get same message on Fedora. Not sure how you think that Ubuntu differs.

2) if you know that some machines change fingerprint and you *trust it* you can
do:

~/.ssh/config:
Host 192.168.1.1
        UserKnownHostsFile /dev/null

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys