On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 15:54:28 +0100,
  Michael Schwendt <mschwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:41:12 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 17:30:48 +0400,
   Peter Lemenkov wrote:
>Hello All!
>I'm removing myself from the stratagus maintainers. It has two
>co-maintainers but afaik automatic package re-assignment to a new
>maintainer never worked. So if you interested then pick it up.

Is this just a time issue or are there some particular problems with
stratagus that suggest it would be best to just retire it?

Hmmm...   http://stratagus.com/ lists version 2.2.7 from 2012-08-20,
but Fedora only ships 2.2.4 from 2007-04-08.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3877
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/bugs/stratagus

I took a look at 2.2.7. It fixes some issues, but has switched to cmake. guichan is still bundled, so it would need some fixup for that and the old patch isn't really usable. There is also an issue with building metaserver. If sqllite isn't detected it probably won't build it, but I don't know enough about stratagus to know if we should be building it. I think someone that knows more about using stratagus is needed to keep this one going in Fedora. I don't have time to learn enough about it to take over as the primary packager. So unless someone else steps up, this one should probably be retired in f21.