On 12/06/2013 02:06 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

On 12/06/2013 12:51 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
Dne 6.12.2013 12:39, Miroslav Suchý napsal(a):
On 12/06/2013 12:14 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
I would say that abrt should not be installed et all unless user has
agreed to it at install time.

+1

My mother would be puzzled, if ABRT would popup on her Fedora box.

Your mother will be puzzled with crashing application as well. Better
to explain ABRT and have less crashing applications then the opposite.

ABRT does not fix the application for his mother

JBG

Well, I also guess that his mother won't install Fedora on her computer by her self, so Mirek could uncheck the ABRT and tell Anaconda not to install it...

--Jirka