tflink created this task.
tflink added a subscriber: tflink.
tflink added a project: blockerbugs

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Currently, there are two anaconda updates displayed in the blocker tracking
app. One is current, one is a phantom update that no longer exists in bodhi.

  The phantom update appears to have come from the fact that updates don't get
UIDs before being pushed to updates-testing. This particular update was
modified after the blocker tracking app picked it up but before the update was
pushed to updates-testing. This means that the title changed before we could
get the UID and we detected two different updates - one valid and one invalid.

  Regardless of the method by which the "phantom" updates are showing up, the
update sync algorithm should be removing any phantom or invalid updates from
the list.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T27

To: tflink