Le Lun 13 janvier 2014 21:33, drago01 a écrit :

> No it cannot. Most of this flash implemenations only work to play
> flash you don't want anyway (i.e ads).

Unfortunately I've found out a lot of companies that grew around brick and
mortar distribution only describe their products in flashified versions of
their usual dead wood catalogs. (some software editors made a killing
converting those to flash when a pdf would have been perfectly adequate).
And those do not work in any flash replacement I've seen

And web stores often do not describe the products, you have to go through
the manufacturer flash to get characteristics.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot