On 01/29/2014 10:01 PM, inode0 wrote:
So I am being pulled in both directions on this. One of the goals of
agility is to facilitate more things being made from Fedora (at least
that was a discussed goal at various times). I agree with that and
pushing aside the best things we have built from Fedora now
(understanding they have been problematic in various ways in the past)
seems to work against that goal.

The fact is the .next and wg's are working *against* making Fedora agile again so there is no wonders you are conflicted and you seem to have realized that's spins are not being considered the *right* products ( while the output from the wg's are ).

Just bare in mind in relation with Fedora.next and the WG effort that thou you are making a change it does not mean you are making progress....

JBG