On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Daniel J Walsh <dwa...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/06/2014 02:39 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:49 AM, Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com>
> wrote:

> You need to tell SELinux about the labels.
>
> semanage fcontext -e /var/lib/mysql PATHTO/mysql
> restorecon -R -v PATHTO/mysql
>
> Is probably what you want.

Ok, I ended up getting to the same place using "-a mongod_var_lib_t"... Now
how to turn that into a policy I can package?

I ended up with this as the requirements to create a functional package:

/var/lib/unifi/logs(/.*)?    system_u:object_r:mongod_var_lib_t:s0
/var/lib/unifi/data(/.*)?    system_u:object_r:mongod_var_lib_t:s0
portcon tcp 27117 system_u:object_r:mongod_port_t:s0

Thanks,
Ricahrd