Hi Sérgio,

On 02/14/2014 02:28 PM, Sérgio Basto wrote:

sorry I don't have time to follow fedora.next tread / discussion , btw I
also have a big idea for fedora.stable , pretty simple idea, to a fedora
releases more stable like one fedora 20.1

There used to be such an effort (look up Fedora Unity re-spins) but it eventually foundered.

Recent Fedora releases have updates available in deltarpm formats, which greatly reduces the amount of bandwith required to get the latest updates -- do you have a specific use case where that does not suffice?

(in which case I'd recommend setting up a local mirror and/or a Spacewalk update server)

Best regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/