On 15.02.2014 02:02, Richard Shaw wrote:
Ok, the smesh from sourceforge doesn't appear to be maintained anymore but I have been patching it to keep it working with freecad but checking freecad master they've continued to modify it such that I'm not sure my version will work for much longer. Now the question is what to do about that... I might be able to come up with a "freecad-smesh" subproject as they are turning into the de facto upstream...

I have got a salome-kernel and a salome-gui package which build but are untested beyond that. Next month when I should have a bit more time I hope to try and finish the effort.

Sandro