> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 06:25:03AM -0400, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
>
> > One hypothetical [*] scenario coming to my mind being the users might be
> > willing to provide customized policy content to Fedora installation. Let's
> > suppose the case there is a SCAP content for vulnerability checking (and
> > ensuring
> > some restrictions) for Fedora systems. Something like is done for Red Hat
> > Enterprise Linux case:
> >    https://www.redhat.com/security/data/metrics/
>
> This seems pretty niche.

I am not sure how niche case this is or not. Was just an example when this
might be desired.

> The cost associated with it is UI that makes no
> sense to most users but is presented to them by default anyway. I think
> we should concentrate on finding a way to make this possible without
> compromising the common case.

Would making that spoke / field expandable upon click be sufficient?
(though this might result into situation the feature would went completely
unnoticed by some users, on the other hand wouldn't mean such big divergence
from actual state)

Thanks && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team