----- Original Message -----

Hi,

I've been quiet on this so far, but since we are finally at the "take
action" point, I should chime in.  I (jvanalte in FAS) am currently a
committer for this package, but it is not useful to me and so I don't
intend to take it over.  In fact, I am not even interested in staying
on as co-maintainer if someone else does take it over.  Just didn't
want anyone to have expectations otherwise.  I tend to agree that its
time has passed and would be happy to see it retired from Fedora.

cheers,
jon