On 04/17/2014 06:14 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:03:20 +0200
Marcela Mašláňová <mmasl...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 04/15/2014 05:58 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
...snip...

Packages for the repository are built in COPR. The COPR owner can
propose the repository as a whole for inclusion into the Playground
repository by marking it as such in COPR. Repositories/packages
successfully built and satisfying the Playground repository's
Policies are copied into the Playgroud repository. The one
Playground repository includes many Copr repositories.

I'm a bit confused here. Is there another repo that all playground
packages are copied to? Or are they just seperate copr repos?
Ok, on further reading there is a seperate repo. This would be
mirrored?

No copying, there is not so much space on Copr. It's not a real
repository, but set of Copr projects marked as Playground. They will
be installed by dnf plugin, I recommend to look how the plugin works:
http://dnf.baseurl.org/2014/03/19/copr-plugin/

It will be almost the same for Playground plugin.

ok, then you might rephrase the parts of the change that have "copied
into the playground repository". Perhaps:

Repositories/packages successfully built and satisfying the playground
repositories policies are made available to users via the dnf
playground plugin.

kevin

Thanks, fixed too.

Marcela