Hi,

I have an up to date Fedora 21 Rawhide system and an
OpenConnect VPN is used which is NOT the default route.
The VPN has several static routes to 192.168.y.x networks,
with a DNS server at 192.168.5.1. So, the traffic
belonging to the VPN should go through it. My LAN is
192.168.1.x, the router (and default gateway) is 192.168.1.1.

I have the latest kernel and 3.14.0 (which doesn't have debug options, so it's
fast):

$ rpm -q kernel
kernel-3.14.0-1.fc21.x86_64
kernel-3.15.0-0.rc3.git1.10.fc21.x86_64

After reboot with the latest 3.15-rc3 kernel, I noticed that
DNS names behind the VPN are not resolved and indeed,
traceroute 192.168.5.1 wants to go through my router.

When I reboot with 3.14, routing started working properly again.

Should I file it in bugzilla or is it already known?

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi