Does what follows suggest to not proceed with to reboot the fedup grub stanza?

setting up system for upgrade
Finished. Reboot to start upgrade.
Packages without updates:
  compat-libstdc++-33
  fedup
  firefox # versionlock set to avoid australis/FF29
  kernel-PAE 3.11.10
  kernel-PAE 3.13.9
  libgssglue
  python-urlgrabber

WARNING: problems were encountered during transaction test:
  broken dependencies
    firefox 25 requires xulrunner 25
  package conflicts
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/fedup", line 239, in <module>
    main(args)
  File "/bin/fedup", line 219, in main
    for line in s.format_details():
AttributeError: 'ProblemSummary' object has no attribute 'format_details'

As I'm doing this on a clone partition, I can start over as a troubleshooting exercise if necessary.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/