Hi all,

My name is Didier Fabert (FAS: tartare). I'm a long-time user of Fedora,
CentOS. I'm
sysadmin, and that's why I'm building some packages for a long time with mock
(fedora) and in our personal Koji (for el5 6 7).

For people who have searching for fedora  packages about povray tools (like
arbaro,
fracplanet, geomorph, ngplant, povtree), I have a repository for building such
tools:
https://github.com/didier13150/rpm

I'm curently working on packaging modoboa (http://modoboa.org/en/), a mail
hosting and management platform. But I'm not ready to fill my first review
request
yet.

I will need a sponsor (preferably who speak french like me because my english
is not
perfect)

Cheers,

Didier.