On 6/13/2014 2:44 AM, Jan Zelený wrote:
> On 12. 6. 2014 at 17:11:14, David wrote:
>> Excuse me.
>>
>> To whom, or to where, should I write to request that dnf has a tools
>> package like yum has. "Yum-utils".
>
> We definitely encourage you to file the RFE, but if you want to discuss it
> upfront, feel free to ping us on IRC, we hang out on #yum @ FreeNode
> (although
> today and the next week might be a bit problematic because two out of three
> developers are afk).
>
> Also note that some of the things from yum-utils are already ported to dnf
> and
> we definitely plan to take a look at the rest so filing the RFE might be a
> bit
> redundant.
>
> Thanks
> Jan

Thank you. That was the answer I was hoping for here.

As I said elsewhere in this thread I don't belong here. I am not a dev
or a programer. I don't write code. Just a user. Unless dnf does not
'crash and burn' like YUM does from time to time the one YUM utility I
would miss the most is 'package-cleanup --dupes'. Clean the duplicate
entries in the database.

--

  David