On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 09:44:04 -0800,
 "Gerald B. Cox" <gb...@bzb.us> wrote:
I am aware of bugs you mentioned.  The fact remains that Chromium is the
only viable alternative to Firefox...

Why do you claim that? What requirements do you think we must provide for in our default browser that other browser we have packages for don't meet? I find Midori reasonable on x86_64. There is currently an i686 problem because a library it uses is compiled with an incorrect architecure (it uses instructions that aren't supported on hardware Fedora is upposed to support). So I have problems with it on i686, but this isn't directly a Midori problem. Seamonkey seems pretty reasonable as well.