Through some series of accidents, the python-pyudev package in Fedora is assigned to clock...@redhat.com. This account has been closed since at least early 2013. The email address isn't "invalid" exactly in that emails won't bounce, but it is a black hole from which no responses will return, and as such I am skipping to the later parts of the nonresponsive maintainer process.

So: does anyone know how to contact Chris Lockfort, or if he is still interested in maintaining python-pyudev? If he is not, I would like to take over the package.

For the documentation of unresponsiveness, here's all the bugs, ain't none responded to: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=python-pyudev&list_id=3060872&product=Fedora

Thanks,
David Shea