On 01/14/2015 11:52 AM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
I have retried to send the message without any success. But I have tried to
maske an DNS query directly agins the Google DNS and have find out, that the
hostname, which you have specified as a mail excahnge is a CNAME. But this is
not
allowed for MX records. MX records have to point to A reords instead of CNAME
records.

Yes, my registrar over-simplified the mail record interface. I have now fixed
that.

Regardless, this is the first time I've had an issue with receiving e-mail.