On 04/27/2015 06:39 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:47:18PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
Time in UTC is just as absurd and arbitrary as time in a local
timezone,
No, it's not. This has been written about many times, but in short:

None of what you wrote explains a.) Why RTC in local works fine on
Windows;
... and other Linux Distros ... and Fedora before systemd.

b.) why two users in this thread, including the original
poster, had problems with a stable timezone set.

FYI: AFAICT, the issues should determinististically reproducable with f21/f22 in all Fedora/Win-Multiboot configurations by everybody.

I guess, many people are not seeing them due to them using fast SSDs instead of HDDs and them having using a graphical plymouth.

Folks, check your boot logs - I guess many of you aren't aware, Fedora is performing a full disk-check upon each reboot in multiboot configuations.

Ralf