>> > icu-54.1-2.fc23 armv7hl had a build failure when executing test cases
>> > for number formatting, see
>> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=9469050
>> > Same happened building icu-54.1-3.fc22, but the logs are gone.
>> >
>> > However, I tried to reproduce building armv7hl f22, but encountered no
>> > error whatsoever.
>>
>> How did you try and reproduce it? Another build in koji, used mock or
>> some other means?
>
> I used a Red Hat internal machine, building the f22 src on f21. So maybe
> the difference is that one has to build on f22 or rawhide to reproduce
> the error.

Quite a bit changed like gcc5 just to start between F-21 and F22. The
builders themselves run F-21 but all packages are built within a mock
chroot with F-22. I suggest trying to build it in mock. You can get
details of how to do that here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Mock_to_test_package_builds