Am 29.05.2015 um 20:50 schrieb Matthew Miller:
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 08:40:07PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
cool, and now we went the windows road
* security update of library X
* nobody knows which applications are still vulnerable

Why does no one know? Keeping track of this kind of thing is exactly
what computers are good for

because when each and every application sjips it's own libraries it's a mess - that's exactly what package managers are for - if i would like that mess i would buy a Mac what won't happen in that life except Linux distributions going to become like MacOSX or Windows

but seriously when this happens i quit the whole IT business, not only Fedora, not the first time in my life to change my job by 180 degrees