Hi,

On Qui, 2015-07-02 at 11:55 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 16:24 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> > On 2 July 2015 at 15:49, Adam Jackson <a...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > > Following up on the hardened cflags change in F23, I wanted to gather
> > > some statistics on the actual impact: what the most impacted packages
> > > and apps are, what the typical overhead is like, etc. The results
> > > are... unpleasant,
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Impressive data mining.. for those following along for educational
> > purposes, care to share the scripts you used for this someplace?
>
> I didn't really write down the shell pipelines I used as scripts up
> front. But it was something along the lines of:
>
> # grab stuff from rawhide
> % koji -q list-tagged-pkgs f23 | awk '{ print $1 }' | \

koji: error: Unknown command: list-tagged-pkgs

Do you mean koji -q list-tagged f23 | awk '{ print $1 }' ?

A big aside question ,  F23 mass rebuild was for all packages ?
if not what was the list for F23 mass rebuild ?
I'd like to know to apply the same rule on a third party repository

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.