On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:05:40 -0400, Przemek Klosowski wrote:

I do understand where you're coming from: the Fedora workflow is quite
complicated
What exactly do you find "quite complicated"?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process
I was responding to Les' comment about the tools that one needs to use in order to package something: RPM, VCS, i18n, lib/autotool, COPR, Bodhi, mock, etc. Don't get me wrong---I am not saying that there's anything wrong with the tools, just that they seem easy to those who already mastered them, but may be intimidating to the uninitiated.

This is my point, actually, that it's hard for a packaging pro to appreciate the confusion of a newbie. Some kid-glove treatment, and ELI5 tutoring/mentoring might help.