On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:23:34 +0200
> Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Dne 21.7.2015 v 15:23 Neal Gompa napsal(a):
> > > It's extraordinarily slow right now, and builders don't have the
> > > level of availability needed to support it being part of the review
> > > process.
> >
> > While this was true in past, this changed a lot in past two months.
> > Occasionally we have issues with PPC64LE builders as they are quite
> > new to us. However Intel builders are very stable and there is lot of
> > them there now (28 right now). You can hardly see some queue there.
> > All task are processed immediately.
>
> Yeah, I was going to ask for more details about this also.
>
> Where do you see the slowness in the process? Uploading? Building?
>
> kevin
>
> --

​Accessing the Copr site is as slow as trying to search our Bugzilla (which
is very slow indeed). Opening up pages describing Copr repos is slow too. I
occasionally get browser timeouts accessing Copr. As for builds, those seem
to be okay, but everything else is obnoxiously slow.

If I want to be *really* nitpicky, it's also not picking up my
libravatar.org avatar either. ​

​And it's definitely not my internet connection, as I can easily pull down
a Fedora Server DVD ISO in less than 10 minutes.​