H> Using Bugzilla rather than FAS is not a bad idea, as some people
H> abuse their sponsor status by blindly adding people into the packager
H> group without any supervision. Using FAS as the information source
H> would just hide this hideous behaviour.

I don't know if this has changed in he new age of having crazy human
coding machines, but the last time i looked it was extremely difficult
to see someone's sponsor and to generate statistics on sponsorship
activities.  I had some tooling a very long time ago which was used to
stir up a whole pile of flames surrounding the handling of inactive
sponsors.

If FAS3 doesn't make that easier then I'll definitely have to file a few
feature requests.

 - J<