---- On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:18:04 -0400 Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com>
wrote ----

Greetings.

We had some nice discussions about rawhide in my friday workshop at
flock. I thought I would post here to get input from folks not there,
and also allow people who were there to comment more now that it's not
after 5pm on a friday of the 3rd day of flock. ;)

<snip>

Finally there was mention of the baggage associated with the name
"rawhide". To this day I see people telling others that "rawhide will
eat your babies" or "rawhide is a methlab and will blow up in your face
every day".

As a relative newcomer (using Fedora since ~F20) the name rawhide does seem to
have some implied broken-ness, if that's a word. I would be in favor of a name
change/rebrand that makes it a little more approachable.