I assume that subject line got your attention.

I know this is a long-standing debate and that this thread is likely
to turn into an incomprehensible flamewar filled with the same tired
arguments, but I'm going to make a proposal and then attempt to
respond to many of those known arguments up-front (in the hopes that
we can try to keep the conversation on-track).

Why are you continuing pushing this after this has been rejected what two or three times already?

What´s your end game here, which components do you so desperately need Fedora to ship bundled ( which exception could be made for instead ) and why cant RH just do this themselves with RHEL since obviously it needs otherwise you would not be pushing this so hard?

JBG