On 10/02/2015 12:09 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 23:54 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Seems to me, as if today's generation of fedora users and esp.
current
Fedora leaders need to go through the lessons people who had been
using
Linux then were tought the cruel way.

I know you always think you're the ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, but the
people proposing this have been doing it just as long as you.
I'm long enough in open source to ignore this rude offensive tone of yours for now.

They know
the issues. You can't successfully argue against them by pretending
they don't, and should just yield to your unquestionably superior
wisdom.

Their words and action speak a clear and misunderstandable language. Their proposal is just populist and against common sense.