On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Robert Mayr <robyd...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Il 24/nov/2015 09:27 AM, "Jan Kurik" <jku...@redhat.com> ha scritto:
>>
>> The Nomination period of Elections to Council, FESCo, FAmSCo and
>> Env&Stacks is now over. The list of nominees follows:
>>
>> == Council (1 open seat) ==
>> * Robert Mayr (robyduck)
>> * Joe Brockmeier (jzb)
>> [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council/Nominations ]
>>
>> == FESCo (5 open seats) ==
>> * Kevin Fenzi (nirik / kevin)
>> * Parag Nemade (paragn)
>> * Justin Forbes (jforbes)
>> * Germano Massullo (Caterpillar / germano)
>> * Jared Smith (jsmith)
>> * Adam Miller (maxamillion)
>> * Kalev Lember (kalev)
>> [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
>> ]
>>
>> == FAmSCo (7 open seats)  ==
>> * Gabriele Trombini (IRC/FAS mailga)
>> * Abdel G. Martínez L. (IRC/FAS potty)
>> * Christoph Wickert (IRC/FAS cwickert)
>> * Sirko Kemter (IRC/FAS gnokii)
>> * Matthew Williams (IRC/fas Lorddrachenblut)
>> * Truong Anh Tuan (IRC/FAS tuanta)
>> * Dan Mossor (IRC: danofsatx FAS:dmossor)
>> * Ben Williams (IRC: kk4ewt FAS:jbwillia)
>> * Alick Zhao (IRC/FAS alick)
>> * Luis Bazan (IRC/FAS lbazan)
>> [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_nominations ]
>>
>> == Env & Stacks (4 open seats) ==
>> * Tomas Tomecek (ttomecek)
>> * Petr Hracek (phracek)
>> [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Nominations ]
>>

>> As you can see, we have got enough nominees for all the teams/groups,
>> except Env & Stacks working group. As we can not cover 4 open seats in
>> Env & Stacks working group with just 2 nominees, I am going to talk to
>> the working group to agree on a backup plan.
>>
>> Nominees for Council, FESCo and FAmSCo can now start with their own
>> campaign, to attract people in the Fedora community. I am also going
>> to work with people from CommOps team to prepare Community Blog for
>> publishing answers from candidates on collected questions in the
>> Election's Questionnaire [
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire ].
>>
>> I wish all the nominees good luck and a lot of fun during the campaign
>> period, attracting people from the community :)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jan
>>
>> --
>> Jan Kuřík
>> Platform & Fedora Program Manager
>> Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
>
> Have you extended the deadline for all teams/groups or why do we still have
> new nominations?
> I thought the process says extensions are applied only if a certain group
> doesn't reach the quorum of available seats + 25%. In our case Env&Stacks.
> Just for clarification for all community members still willing to nominate
> themself.
> Thank you.

Hi Robert,

can you please be more specific ? I do not understand the point. We do
not accept more nominees now.
We have had only one nominee, for FAmSCo, who applied late. If this is
the problem you are pointing at, then we can talk specifically about
this. I am not aware of any other late nominations.

Regards,
Jan