In response to a bug about a missing dependency in the python-pyudev packages, I thought I would look for and add the rest of the missing dependencies as well, and hey, wow, what's all this GUI stuff doing in here.

pyudev includes modules for integrating with the main loops of glib, pyqt4, pyside and wxPython. The requirements for those modules should also be reflected in the spec file, but I'm not about to add Qt to, say, boot.iso. If you use pyudev, I am going to make the following changes:

pyudev/glib.py moves to python2-pyudev-glib. There is no python3 equivalent since this module uses the old pygtk bindings.
pyudev/pyqt4.py moves to python[23]-pyudev-qt4.
pyudev/pyside.py moves to python2-pyudev-pyside. There is no python3 version of PySide in Fedora. pyudev/wx.py moves to python2-pyudev-wx. There is no python3 version of wxPython in Fedora.

This does not affect any packages currently in Fedora which use pyudev, which are blivet, solaar, tuned, and openstack-ironic-python-agent.