On 07/01/16 15:40, Pavel Kajaba wrote:

we are going to change version of PostgreSQL from 9.4 to 9.5.

You should consider rebuilding these packages:

postgis is missing from those lists but also needs rebuilding if the failures I'm seeing in koschei are anything to go by:

server started
+ createdb -h /builddir/build/BUILD/mapnik-v3.0.9 template_postgis
+ psql -h /builddir/build/BUILD/mapnik-v3.0.9 -c 'CREATE EXTENSION postgis' template_postgis ERROR: incompatible library "/usr/lib64/pgsql/postgis-2.1.so": version mismatch
DETAIL:  Server is version 9.5, library is version 9.4.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/