On Fri, 2016-01-08 at 08:53 -0500, Mark Bidewell wrote:
> Unfortunately GMail's web interface does not seem to recognize those
> headers :(.  So a fair number of uses will have issues.

I, Michael Catanzaro, have never in my entire life seen any email
client display mail headers. It's beyond unreasonable to suggest users
look there for anything, much less for a way to unsubscribe from a
mailing list.

Actually the GMail web interface is the only place I have ever seen
email headers. In the web interface there is (or used to be) an option
to view the "raw message."

Michael