On 14/01/16 09:53 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
On 01/14/2016 09:51 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
I needed an update to OpenImageIO (new patch version) which I just submitted.
I assume I waited long enough for the new hdf5 build.

Thanks,
Richard

Nope, still waiting for the arm build to complete...

Several of the packages being rebuilt for hdf5 also need to be rebuilt
for Boost 1.60, which I'm doing in the f24-boost tag.

I will hold off rebuilding OpenImageIO and the other packages that
require Boost, and do it after the hdf5 builds are done.

Richard, once the hdf5 builds are done, would it be better for your
rebuild to be done in the f24-boost tag with the new Boost, to avoid
building it twice?