On 14/01/16 12:40 +0000, Tom Hughes wrote:
Are we expecting boost 1.60 to land in Rawhide today?

I see 1.60.0-1 built in the f24-boost side tag yesterday and then 1.60.0-2 this morning in the main f24 tag?

Boost 1.60 really has landed in rawhide now (a few days ago actually,
sorry for not announcing it sooner).

There are a few packages that failed to rebuild with the new Boost, as
usual with a new Boost release.

I'll be going through them slowly and filing bugs but if you maintain
a package showing broken deps in the daily rawhide report and you have
time please try a scratch build and see if you can resolve the build
failures.

I am available to help if it looks like a GCC, C++11 or Boost-related
issue.