On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Josh Boyer <jwbo...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:51 AM, Martin Stransky <stran...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > does anyone use the xulrunner package? (and gecko-devel actually).
> Mozilla
> > does not maintain it any more and the XUL as technology is going to be
> > removed/deprecated. I'd like to remove the package from Fedora 24.
>
> A quick repoquery on rawhide (and f23) shows the following packages
> require xulrunner:
>
> chatzilla-0:0.9.87-10.1450hg.fc23.noarch

It's been a while since I've used it, but chatzilla appears to still under
active development here: https://hg.mozilla.org/chatzilla/shortlog.

However, the package appears to be five releases behind now (0.9.92 was
released last August according to Wikipedia), and I don't know what
chatzilla upstream is planning to do as a result of Firefox deprecating XUL.

Ben Rosser