Josh Boyer píše v St 27. 01. 2016 v 08:43 -0500:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Martin Bříza <mbr...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:35:56 +0100, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@fedoraproje
> > ct.org>
> > wrote:

> > > I believe this Change is also Workstation specific,
> > > correct?  There is
> > > nothing to indicate that in the email or wiki page, but I do not
> > > believe this is targeted at Cloud or Server or any spin other
> > > than
> > > Workstation.
> >
> > Well the tool offers and allows you to write every Product/Spin/Lab
> > Fedora
> > has to offer (except Cloud) so it is relevant to almost everyone.
>
> True, however the website changes discussed are only for Workstation
> from what I understand.  The Change is mostly about the default
> delivery of the tool, not what the tool is capable of doing.
>
> Put another way, if the Change proposers wish this to be the default
> for all non-Cloud spins, they might want to at least start by pinging
> the Server WG directly.

Hi Josh,
I'm planning to do so. We had been planning to introduce the new LUC
for quite a while, but making it the primary download option was
proposed just last week and the deadline for changes was Tuesday, so I
didn't have time to discuss it properly with all potential
stakeholders.
Yes, we want it for Workstation and it makes total sense there. It
makes sense for Server IMHO, too, but it's up to them. I'm not so sure
about the spins because the tool is designed to give the prominent
positions to the official flavors. If someone skips the default options
on the website and goes directly to an alternative of their choice I'm
not sure if they want to go through the same in LUC again.

Jiri