On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 09:11:49PM +0100, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Already added to our next grooming meeting.

Nice.  Without realizing this discussion already happened here, I asked
Dennis the same question as Rich, about the status of the its
(virt-builder's) metadata distribution as part of Fedora composes,
earlier this afternoon during his Rel Eng talk at DevConf in Brno.

Thanks for the talk, Dennis!

--
/kashyap