Hi folks! In case anyone was waiting on tenterhooks for the compose
check reports: pungi never completed for 2016-02-07. fedfind considers
a compose not to exist if there's no boot.iso, so there was no testing.
The 2016-02-08 compose finished very late (it took nearly 18 hours), so
the openQA scheduler gave up waiting. I've now triggered the 2016-02-08
tests manually and I'll send out the compose check report when they're
done.

This is fallout from the mass rebuild, I think, clogging up the works
in releng.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey