Hi Alex,

On Sa, Feb 13, 2016 at 09:43:06 -0800, Alex Gagniuc wrote:

> I was in the process of upgrading to the latest upstream releases,
> which came out about a week ago. You've interrupted the process by
> pushing some unrelated changes, and now I have to figure out what

the changes were not unrelated but fixed the build error for pulseview
on Rawhide and extending the build overrides fixed the build errors on
F23 (which you can also read in the changelog).

> You've done that without  any attempt at contacting me. There are

This is not true, since I tried to contact you via IRC.

> I've considered what to do next in order to complete upgrading to the
> shiniest upstream release. I've decided that I will revert your
> changes, and continue the process where I left it off.

If you think that is the best way forward, please do it. But please make
sure that you also restore compliance to the packaging guidelines by
starting the release with 1 and using the %license macro. Also pushing
dependent builds in separate updates is against best practices as this
will lead to broken updates.

Kind regards
Till