On 02/19/2016 07:09 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
Hello,

In today's FESCo meeting, FESCo agreed to orphan all of Christoper
Meng's packages on February 26, 2016 at 17:00 UTC if there was no
further contact from Christopher.  Normally we would not necessarily
pre-announce an oprhaning action, however the number of packages in
question is quite large.  He is the point of contact for 230 packages.

As a heads up to the greater community, the packages are listed below.
In the event that we have to go through with the orphaning, please
review them for packages you may wish to take over as the primary
point of contact.  Should Christopher respond, we would still
encourage actively seeking out co-maintainers for all of these
packages.

Unless somebody else wants them, I could take these 2:
rpms/alliance -- VLSI EDA System ( master f23 f22 )
rpms/freefem++ -- PDE solving tool ( master f23 f22 el6 )

I also could take some of the perl packages, esp. should there be some on rt's dep-chain (I haven't checked, yet).

Ralf