Since Rawhide was branched from F24 and OCaml 4.03.0 beta1 has been
released, I'd like to update Rawhide to that new version of OCaml.

However it probably won't be in the next week.

In the meantime, read about the new features in 4.03 here:

  https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list/2016-03/msg00010.html

Three minor and one major feature of note:

 - The `--arg=' parsing patch that we've been carrying in Fedora
   for a while is now upstream.

 - The compiler license has changed from QPL to LGPLv2 [not "+"]
   with the linking exception.

 - ocamlbuild is now a separate package.

 - There is a new upstream POWER backend (in Fedora we have our own
   ppc64 and ppc64le backends).  When I tried it a few months back, it
   wasn't very stable, but I'll give this one a go, and if it can
   compile at least the base packages then I might deploy it and we'll
   deal with the fallout afterwards.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v