> Hi,
>
> my ThinkPad X220 runs Fedora 23 with automatic updates, Chromium and
> Spotify Copr. Up until Friday night, it worked just fine.
>
> Friday afternoon the new Kernel 4.4.5 was installed. It was only loaded
> on Saturday when I started the machine in the afternoon. I suspended the
> laptop to RAM and found that it did not woke up. I only got this strange
> light show:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajoWfCtk7yE
>
> The error (sadly) is 100% reproducible. I then went on and started with
> the earlier kernels, 4.4.4 and 4.4.3, which worked fine before Friday.
> (Thanks for keeping three kernels by default!) The error is just the
> same, it does not wake up.

There are more kernels available here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8

You should also try kernel-4.4.4-300.fc23 and kernel-4.4.4-301.fc23 to best
find the point of regression. Then please file a bug into bugzilla against
kernel, and describe your problem. If you have localized your issue well
between two minor updates, there's a high chance the kernel team can find the
regression and fix it (also feel free to poke someone at #fedora-kernel if you
see no feedback on that bug report).

However, I have to say that I also have X220 at home, I tested it with kernel
4.4.5-300 and found no issues with suspend. Your hardware doesn't have to be
exactly the same as mine, though. It just means that not all X220 laptops are
affected.