Dear all,

Packagers, members of the fedorabugs group and people having a 'watchbugzilla'
ACL in pkgdb must have a bugzilla account attached to the email they set in the
Fedora Account System (FAS).
This is mandatory to allow ACLs to be propagated from pkgdb to bugzilla,
allowing
the right person to be made assignee or to be cc'ed on bug reports of packages.

There are currently a few users who are not following this rule and have not
been for quite a while, despite our attempts to contact them:

* jackprice,  FAS email: jackprice -- outlook.com
    watches 1 package
* vjancik,    FAS email: viktor.vix.jancik  --  gmail.com
    co-maintains¹ 68 packages
    watches       1 package
* mstuchli,   FAS email: matej.stuchlik -- gmail.com
    POC of 14 packages
    co-maintains 18 packages
* ferbncode,  FAS email: suyashgargsfam  --  gmail.com
    watches 2 packages
* jangernert, FAS email: janlukasgernert  -- freenet.de
    watches 1 package

If anyone knows how to reach to them and could either send them to us, the
Fedora infrastructure team, or directly ask them to create a bugzilla account
associated to the email they set in FAS, it would be highly appreciated.

If nothing changes in the coming days, we will drop their ACLs in pkgdb.

Thanks for your help and understanding,

Pierre
for the Fedora Infrastructure team

¹ This number includes packages on which the user may have `watch*` ACLs