On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 05:58 +0000, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Workstation live i386
> Cloud_base raw-xz x86_64
> Cloud_base raw-xz i386
> Atomic raw-xz x86_64
> Kde raw-xz armhfp
> Minimal raw-xz armhfp
> Workstation live x86_64
>
> Images in this compose but not Rawhide-20160323.n.0:
>
> Workstation raw-xz armhfp
> Robotics live x86_64
> Robotics live i386
> Cinnamon live i386
> Soas live i386
> Soas live x86_64
> Cinnamon live x86_64
> Jam_kde live i386
> Jam_kde live x86_64
>
> Images in Rawhide-20160323.n.0 but not this:
>
> Soas raw-xz armhfp
> Workstation live i386
> Mate live i386
> Astronomy_kde live i386
> Mate live x86_64
> Xfce raw-xz armhfp
> Lxde raw-xz armhfp
> Astronomy_kde live x86_64
> Server raw-xz armhfp
> Workstation live x86_64
> Minimal raw-xz armhfp
> Docker_base docker x86_64
>
> Failed openQA tests: 37 of 74

I mentioned this on qa-devel, but - a lot of the failed x86_64 tests
are openQA needle match issues (i.e. we aren't hitting an obvious bug,
but rather the appearance of something changed enough that the
screenshot matching thingy openQA uses doesn't match any more). In this
case it's not entirely clear whether the changed rendering is
'intended' or not (some bits of text in anaconda look somewhat
different and it's not obvious whether this would actually be how the
anaconda devs want it to look now, or if they'd consider it a bug and
it's some kind of change in GTK+ or something else like that which
anaconda wasn't accounting for). So I'll talk to the anaconda devs and
maybe GNOME folks in the morning before deciding what to do about it
for openQA. For now let's say it seems that the 2016-03-28 Rawhide
compose is broadly workable on x86_64 at least. We probably won't re-
run the tests for this compose even if we wind up updating the needles,
so more 'accurate' results will come for a future compose.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey