I would like to announce Insim, which is a new web service for
monitoring package installation sizes and other numbers.

Insim checks installation sizes of defined modules (groups of
packages) and presents this information to user.  It's main goal is to
help developers to optimize package dependencies, which aligns with
some objectives of modularization effort.

More information about Insim can be found at [1].  A running Insim
instance hosted at Fedora infrastructure cloud is available at [2].

Note that Insim is still in early development.  There are many bugs
and missing features.  You can report issues at [3] or directly to me.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insim
[2] http://insim.fedorainfracloud.org/
[3] https://pagure.io/insim/issues

--