On 05/12/2012 14:36, Colomban Wendling wrote:
We already have an "Override Geany keybindings" in the terminal prefs,
that actually overrides everything but focus keybindings.  But for some
reason, this is a setting and it is not enabled by default.  And if it
remains a setting, we somewhat*have to*  let required stuff like ^C go
through in any cases.

Probably we should change it to be on by default.

Letting Ctrl-C/D through when the setting is not enabled is OK, but I would stop there and recommend using the setting for anything else.