Hi,

I want to write a plugin that requires some command line options passed to it (through geany). Is there a way to make it so Geany will accept arbitrary arguments and then I can pick them out of /proc/<PID>/cmdline or something[1]? I tried but Geany currently errors out if it sees an option it does not recognize itself.

Assuming this is not possible currently, is there any sane way to pass arguments to plugins, maybe something like how you can pass `-Wl` to GCC to pass-through linker args or `-X` to valac to pass-through compiler args?

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[1] I'm not opposed to hacks or Linux-specific workarounds.