On 13-01-31 10:09 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
Hey Matthew,

the Markdown plugin currently does not compile on GTK 2.16, more
specific with GLib < 2.26.
See http://nightly.geany.org/misc/build_gtk216_plugins_stderr.log for
details.

One issue is that "uint" (conf.c:245) is not defined. I guess this is
just a typo and should be "guint". I just don't understand why this
works on other systems, like the nightly build environment for
ArchLinux. Anyway, changing it to "guint" is probably good enough.

Not sure exactly where it comes from, but I did mean "guint" :) Fixed.

Though there is another issue:
g_object_class_install_properties is first available in GLib 2.26 (used
in conf.c:372). So maybe this plugin needs a higher GLib requirement.

I made a little wrapper function that uses that function on new versions and some alternate code if not. It should be OK now I think, although I don't have GLIB 2.26 to be 100% sure.

Let me know if it causes any more issues.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush