On 09/22/2013 02:06 AM, Matthew Brush wrote:
On 13-09-22 01:09 AM, Tory Gaurnier wrote:
[...]
One thing I notice is I don't see line numbers on output, is there an
option I have to run ctags with to show the line numbers maybe?

--excmd=number

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

Haha, it's a good thing I made sure to test the line numbers, I accidentally had File.currentLine being assigned to lineNumber :P Here I should have noticed, because I casted it to a unsigned long do to warnings about converting a pointer to an integer.

Anyways the ctags portion seems to be finished, it works as expected, so I'm going to find out how to submit it to the ctags team to be included in the code, and I'm going to look at how to add it to Geany.

Thanks for all the help guys :D